NEW FOR 2023!
Following up on the historic first season of Willowbrook High School Girls Flag Football and their state and regional championships, Villa Park Warriors is proud to offer our very own Girls Flag Football division!
Just like our co-ed flag program, we emphasize positive coaching, active lifestyles and focus on teaching girls all aspects of the game. From basic skills, terminology, positions, offensive and defensive plays to sportsmanship, teamwork, and what it means to succeed through hard work and discipline, our goal is to provide players with lessons to stay with them long after football is over.
- We offer a competitive level of flag football across different age group levels.
- Practices are typically held 1-2 times a week. Date and time is determined by individual coaches.
- There are 8 games per season.
- As a feeder program to Willowbrook High School, all games and practices are held at Willowbrook High School.
- Children are given the opportunity to play on the high school football field and become true members of the Warrior family.
- Players will have the chance to learn about and play multiple positions throughout the season.
- All flag football players will be provided with a jersey, flags, soft style rugby helmet and mouth guard.
- Players are encouraged to provide their own plastic molded cleats.
Our mission is to provide a safe and enjoyable recreational experience for all players and their families regardless of skill level. It is our goal to provide the children of Villa Park and its neighboring communities with an opportunity to participate in the excellent, affordable Warrior flag football program and become part of the Warrior family.
Registration cost for the inaugural 2023 season will be $100 and there are multi-child discounts available across all of our programs. In addition to registration, there is a mandatory $75 fundraising commitment per player in our flag football program for the 2023 season.
If you have any questions regarding the Warrior Flag program please contact us at [email protected]