Our in-house flag football program is one of the biggest flag programs in the area. The Warrior Flag program is open to boys and girls, K-8th grade and offers a fun way for children to learn football in an exciting, safe environment.
We emphasize positive coaching, active lifestyles and focus on teaching children all aspects of the game. From basic skills, terminology, positions, offensive and defensive plays to sportsmanship, teamwork, and what it means to succeed through hard work and discipline, our goal is to provide players with lessons to stay with them long after football is over.
- We offer a competitive level of flag football across different age group levels.
- Practices are typically held 1-2 times a week. Date and time is determined by individual coaches.
- There are 8 games per season.
- As a feeder program to Willowbrook High School, all games and practices are held at Willowbrook High School.
- Children are given the opportunity to play on the high school football field and become true member of the Warrior family.
- Players will have the chance to learn about and play multiple positions throughout the season.
- All flag football players will be provided with a jersey, flags, soft style rugby helmet and mouth guard.
- Players are encouraged to provide their own plastic molded cleats and a protective cup if needed.
Our mission is to provide safe and enjoyable recreational experience for all players and their families regardless of skill level. It is our goal to provide the children of Villa Park and its neighboring communities with an opportunity to participate in the excellent, affordable Warrior flag football program and become part of the Warrior family.
Registration fees vary by division (see below) and there are multi-child discounts across all of our program. In addition to registration, there is a mandatory $75 fundraising commitment per player in our flag football program for the 2023 season.
If you have any questions regarding the Warrior Flag program please contact us at [email protected]